Gup Shup Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coprolith - Cold Grief Relief (2010)

Go down

Coprolith - Cold Grief Relief (2010) Empty Coprolith - Cold Grief Relief (2010)

Post  chickengold92 Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 am

Coprolith - Cold Grief Relief (2010)
EAC Rip | FLAC (image) + CUE + LOG | mp3 @ 320 Kbps CBR | Playing time: 44:57 | 388 Mb + 136 Mb
Death / Black Metal | Covers and Booklets (400dpi) | Label: Violent Journey Records | Cat. #: vjr027 | Finland

“ Coprolith was an unknown black metal band to me until now. Since their inception in 2001, the Finnish group has released three demo’s (‘Supreme Big black Man’ / 2002, ‘World Falls Down’ / 2006 and ‘Other Me’ / 2009) and one self-released 7” EP entitled ‘Death Only’ in 2008. After the final demo (which was not sold to the public and only send to record companies) the band signed a deal with the growing Finnish underground label Violent Journey Records.

The band emphasizes on strong rhythm, brutality and bloodshed and I could notice some old bands' influences: very mid-fast paced black metal with some time changes thrown in. For fans of nineties black metal this album will be perfect. It evokes all the experience of Norwegian black metal, combines it with the ferociousness of bands such as Marduk and (older) Immortal and is well produced with a crunchy sound. Prepare to be blasted away by Coprolith’s powers of darkness!
www.lordsofmetal.nl

Luxury home builder Brisbane
Individual Voluntary Arrangements

chickengold92

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum